This is a psycho-physical program based on the principle that health is a choice we make by choosing each day, what we eat, feel and how we treat our body.
The program is both experiential and educational. You will learn techniques and practices that if adopted on a daily basis, promote physical, mental, emotional and spiritual re-education; creating a lifestyle in tune with the integral health of the Being.
During the “Sacred Detox” week, we dedicate ourselves fully and consciously to the process of physical detoxification. This is done using a thoroughly studied diet for purification based on raw food, juicing, coconut water and herbal teas.
For subtle body purification, we experience Active Meditations, techniques to open the Energy Meridians, Mantras, Rituals of Healing and Herbal Baths.
The exuberant nature, sea, sun and infinite beach are the great friends and allies of our work. Contemplation and communication with your inner silence and peace, with your colours and sounds will be the connection channels with Mother Earth and your own Natural Divine and Healing Energy.
- Find ease in all levels of the Being.
- Becoming fit to maintain health.
- Promote well being and quality of life.
- Promote psychophysical health.
- Perceive the unity between the Self, others and Mother Earth. To perceive the Divine.
- To open up to broad possibilities.
- • 3 Massage Rituals (Osho Rebalancing and Via della Luna)
- • 1 session of Energy Medicine
- • 1 session of Emotional Release
Possibility of doing it again during the second week having 15% of discount and / or integrating the Psychosomatic Realignment program (the Osho-Rebalancing path of 10 sessions)
Body Intensive: Psychosomatic Realignment
This program consists of ten sessions of Osho Rebalancing, daily meditations, Neo Reichian Body Awareness and regular open dialogues.
What is the Osho-Rebalancing Path of 10 sessions
The “Path of 10 sessions” is a self-awareness process that uses body and conscious touch as a gateway to meditation.
It is a scientific system that maps and dissolves body armour and takes us, step by step, to a physical, mental, emotional spiritual alignment.
This Path can be done in an intensive residential program, during weekly visits or be divided into different stages for a period of six months.
The Path step by step
- Opening up to the vital energy through the breath
- To dissolve the tension of the respiratory muscles – diaphragm release
- To strengthen chest, back, hips and legs relationship
- To encourage body elevation
To know how to breathe fully and deeply is essential for our health. The breath is the function that continuously regenerates our body, oxygenating our blood, and through it, our cells, muscles and organs.
The act of breathing brings life, unlocking the diaphragm of our physical and energetic body and is still the most immediate source of vital energy that we have.
Through this bodywork, we can expand the Heart Chakra – where our ability to ‘feel’ life is concentrated.
Breath in – Physically is the inhalation phase during the breathing cycle and ‘metaphorically’ is the BODY intake of spirit or life force.
- Rooting: being in touch with the Mother Earth.
- Relaxing chronic tension in the legs, releasing the flow of accumulated energy
- To evenly distribute the weight on both feet
- To optimize elasticity and stability on the feet
Legs are the major tools to set our ideas in motion and through them; our energy is transformed into action. They are the bridge that connects the earth with our upper body and so the bridge between the Mother Earth and our Being, our heart and our mind.
We live in a mind-oriented society, which over time disconnects us from our base and therefore our source. “Stand on our own feet” means to become rooted and to belong so that we can be in touch with our reality. The rooting depends on a person’s will and ability to face life situations with a sense of security and inner strength.
- To stretch and relax lateral tensions in the back and arms.
- To increase the breathing capacity into a three-dimensional level
- To create a more uniform relationship between the posterior and anterior sides of the body
- To prepare the deep muscles of the body for the next sessions
In this session, we will work mainly on the sideline body, increasing the connection between its front and back. By understanding our body as a unit, we include the understanding that any strain, pain or misalignment in the posterior side provokes or has its own cause coming from the anterior side of the body, and vice versa.
The back and arm join releases will increase the chest and heart openness as well as our ability to relate with the world, of giving and receiving.
- To open the internal side of the leg, the medial arch of the foot, to relax the adductor muscles and the pelvic floor
- To work on the inner line increasing the body connection and basis ability
- To open and stretch the body centre (the pelvis)
- To bring awareness to the control and the let it flow
This session begins working on the hips, where it supports the upper body. The hips are the connection point between the upper body – the trunk – and the bottom – the legs. Within the hips lies our vital energy, our first Chakra.
Working on the internal part of the legs, on the adductor muscles, it brings us a better alignment in relation to the gravity force.
Deep tensions in this area keep the energy at the bottom of the body. By releasing them, the energy flow will change, going bottom up, from the Earth to the Skies.
- To level the pelvis, rebalancing the rectus abdominis muscle and psoas.
- To dissolve tension and back pain
- To get in touch with the belly, increasing the ability to ‘feel’
- To connect the upper and lower body sides – the legs – increasing the rooting process
In this session, we will keep working with our deep centre, on the hip region, particularly on the abdominal muscle realignment and on the iliopsoas muscle release, optimizing the hip tilt and, and consequently the lower back curvature.
This is a ‘miracle’ session and it is absolutely essential to dissolve lower back chronic pain and to prevent it to happen again.
- To relax the pelvic floor and to release tightness in the legs
- To realign the leg by relaxing rotator muscles
- To release back and spine tensions
- To align the coccyx (tailbone) and the sacrum: the base of the spine
The sixth session mainly works to re-establish a correct spinal structure. One of the most common problems in the spine is compression and/or degeneration of the intervertebral disks, which causes pain, inflammation (eg.Sciatica), or even hernia. This dysfunction happens due to muscles and myofascial contraction.
By relieving the deep spine fascia, we allow the muscle to be more elongated and we create more space between the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs are then free to resume their main function which is to absorb impact and to provide flexibility to the spine.
- To align the head with the horizontal hip line
- To improve nasal breathing, face release
- Opening and release of the upper chest
- ‘Fall of the mask ‘, relaxing facial muscles, creating a freer and clearer mind sensation.
The head rests upon the dorsal spine and is, according to our contemporary society, where our reason and rationality are located.
To free our head is the last session before the integration phase of the treatment, to relax our body anatomy from stiffness in the muscles and fascial tissue – and to simultaneously liberate ourselves of thoughts and rigid belief systems.
From all body parts, the face is the one that shows more about us, our personality and our moods through our facial expression.
Social influences, past conditionings, whatever we identify and express into the world, all of that creates ‘superficial masks’ that are kept on the facial muscles and head.
When we observe a person sleeping or in a meditative state, we can clearly see how their facial expression changes completely into a relaxing and neutral position.
In addition to physical stress relief, working on the upper chest, head and face, it takes us into a state of relaxation, meditation and spontaneity.
- To balance the right and left side of the body
- To balance the upper and lower bodies
- To feel the centre of our Being
These last sessions are of integration. Having worked (during the first three sessions) on the openness of our superficial armour, becoming aware of our centre, we can than integrate different aspects and to take our body to a full alignment, to an organic unity.
An aligned and integrated body is a free channel that makes the energy to flow harmoniously from bottom up, from Earth to the Skies. A harmonic and aligned body allows you to be well rooted in the earth, in the physical reality and into your own feeling itself.
This over all realignment and heart expansion brings clarity of mind and restores our true nature of peace and well being.
“The man in his integrity is the Rebalancing’s goal”